Saturday 22 November 2014

mrbherng is back!

I am back!

It's been a long long time since I last have a presence in the blogosphere. Much has changed.
 
Back then, I was a student, single and very much available. I did not have a clear vision or mission when it comes to blogging. I couldn't classify it as an hobby. It was more of a pass time. I started my blogging misadventure back in 12th April 2006 and it accompanied me throughout my university years. It was a blog with no purpose. A pointless blog. If you are interested in reading the pointless mrbherng, you are in luck (this is open for discussion). All the old contents have been preserved and can be access through HERE.

Today, I am still a student, a working man and happily married to a lovely woman. Life couldn't be any better. This time round, the blog will be a diary of my real life misadventure. This is a personal space, but I do welcome you to join me in my journey.

It's good to be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment